Luxury Apartments in Limassol
Luxury Apartments Hara Elite Home
Hara Elite Home is a residential project by P. Harakis Ltd in the Germasogeia locality of Limassol, 100m from the sea line. Situated on a quiet road off the bustling and renowned seafront road, the project’s location and private amenities ensure there is no shortage of ways to spend your time whilst living at our luxury apartments. This high-end, spacious and eco-friendly development aims to provide ease and comfort via the latest home automation facilities. Utilising such technology, the exclusive Hara Control App allows you to manage your Smart home effortlessly. Through the touch of a button on a smart phone, tablet or built-in wall monitor, you can adjust various features in your home accordingly.
– Controlled access
– Children’s playroom
– Swimming lap pool,
– Spa and gym
– 20m lap pool & changing rooms.
– Relax area with steam room.
– Gym equipped with contemporary exercise machines.
– Children’s playroom.
– Private basement area (average 27m per apartment) sunlit by window 50cm height. May be adapted for any use by customers e.g. as a maid’s room, storage room, wine cellar or other. Full electromechanical provisions.
– Two covered parking spaces per apartment.
– High quality Italian kitchens (Euromobil, Italy) with island bars and premium worktops; 255cm height cabinets.
– Cupboards 260cm height (ZG, Italy) featured in all living rooms and living areas. Internal doors (Arreda, Italy).
– High security entrance doors (Golden doors, Greece).
– Wall and suspended ceiling construction – Knauf models.
– All apartment living areas and verandas are paved with high quality large Italian ceramic tiles (min 80 x 80cm).
– Parquet flooring in all bedrooms: oak, oiled, three layers, 4mm upper layer, solid wood, 160-200mm width and 1600-2200mm length.
– Electric black-out shutters in all bedrooms interfaced in the home automation system
Prices start from 627 000 Euros.
Contact us now for more detailed information.
Mention sellfreenow.com when calling seller to get a good deal