Hara Zoe Luxury Villas
The villas comprise of:
– Four Essential villas.
– Two Club villas which feature significantly larger outdoor space.
All villas have a large open plan interior design where families can enjoy long meals with friends. The yard features a lounging spot under the wooden pergola and a barbecue pit equipped with a worktop and sink for outdoor cooking. An inviting plunge pool and relaxation sundeck make Hara Zoe villas a perfect setting to take advantage of the perfect Cyprus climate.
The villas’ four large double bedrooms offer ample storage and the master bedroom includes an en-suite bathroom. The secluded 2nd floor features a double bedroom, bathroom and laundry area. The villas feature 3 full bathrooms and a guest toilet on the ground floor.
The large roof garden on the 2nd floor is ideal for toasting over refreshing drinks whilst enjoying the stunning Cypriot sunsets. All villas are equipped with top of the range home automation systems, ensuring safety and convenience.
Villas – Technical Specifications
– The structural design of the houses is based on the latest Euro code publications and standards. The building is designed to be earthquake resistant.
– Concrete strength for the main frame and important structural elements is set at C30/37 to eliminate any quality or forte errors.
– Large kitchens are custom-made with stylish finishes in textured melamine (Cleaf) and premium synthetic granite worktops; 225cm height cabinets.
– The bedroom and living room wardrobes feature textured melamine finish (Cleaf), shelves, and accessories. 255cm height wardrobes.
– Internal doors in laminate (Cleaf).
– Walls and ceilings receive three coats of plaster and three coats of emulsion paint.
– Bathrooms and kitchens have suspended ceiling construction (Knauf).
– All internal areas and verandas are paved with high quality Spanish/Italian ceramic tiles (60cmx60cm min).
– Bedrooms are fitted with high quality laminate parquet flooring (Kronos, Swiss).
– Height of kitchens is set to 2.65m and height of living rooms and bedrooms to 2.95m max.
– European Class B energy certificate.
– The drainage system is operated through UPVC pipes leading to the sewage system. Pipe in pipe system for hot and cold water supply along with manifold connections to provide optimal insulation and easy repair.
– Selective aluminium solar heating panels connected to hot water cylinder for each apartment.
– A VRV heating and cooling system is installed with concealed units in living rooms and bedrooms with a separate wall controller for each room. (Mitsubishi Electric, category Energy Class A+). Exceptionally discreet, the system is concealed in your ceiling, offering quiet operation and seamless integration into your home’s décor.
– Water heated under floor heating is an optional extra, utilizing a hydro box system connected to the central VRV system.
Prices start from 550 000 Euros.
Contact us now for more detailed information.
Mention sellfreenow.com when calling seller to get a good deal