Candidates must speak fluent English and Mandarin and already have work authorisation for the EU.
• Contact Center experience
• Management position exp.
• Experience in team management
• Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills;
• Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving;
• Understand departmental policies and procedures;
• Demonstrated proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritization;
• Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow;
• Passion for management and review of all quality issues to include training, customer service, communication, workflow, reporting, SLA’s, coaching, appraisals, etc.